Stepco Steel Stringers
What are Stepco Steel Stair Stringers (and Why Do You Need Them?)
To make your project stand out from the rest, you want to use top quality products. Our renowned Stepco Stair Stringers are manufactured here in our factory in Brisbane to the highest standards.
If you’re searching for a simple way to modernise the look of your project, our steel stringers are the answer. They are sleek and attractive to the eye, and because they’re much stronger than timber, they allow for a cleaner fixing.
What you need to know about our stair stringers
- 1 step – 17 step hot dip galvanized stringers – kept in stock
- Stock stringers have 175mm rise and 254mm going
- 14mm fixing holes
- Made here in our Brisbane factory keeping jobs local
- Special rise stringers fabricated to your specifications
- Made using Australian steel
- Made from high strength dual grade 350 – 100x50mm rectangular tube section (RHS)
- Brackets fully welded onto RHS
- Hot dip galvanized with a 45micron thick zinc coating inside and out to AS4680:2006
- Tread brackets pressed from grade 250 material
- Pre-cambered so you get no distortion
- Into concrete (kept in stock)
- Onto concrete (optional at extra cost)
- Landing to landing (optional at extra cost)
Custom made to your requirements
- Hot dipped galvanized (kept in stock)
- Primed – marine grade industrial primer (optional)
- Powder coated to any colour (optional)
Ask our helpful sales team about delivery.
Helping you with your steel stringers needs
Palmer Steel Industries are a professional and reliable source for steel stringers. We are dedicated to serving the construction, renovation and civil works sectors. Founder Les Palmer identified a need for custom steel fabrication amongst local builders, and quickly grew the business to serve the wider Brisbane, then state area.
We are passionate about bringing innovative architectural designs to life by providing outstanding structurally sound stair stringers, steel beams, aluminium treads, galvanised steel posts and more. Each of our Australian-made products comply with current building standards and are held to the highest safety standards.
Whether you visit us in person, or enquire about a quote, you’ll receive quality communication with good old fashioned customer service. Contact us on (07) 3349 9111, or send us an enquiry for more information.